Untitled Document
HOME > Certification Service > MIC
To acquire certification, at first, you must receive a test report from the Radio Research Laboratory (RRL) or designated test laboratory, and apply for certification to RRL.
1) - Test for equipment requiring Type Official approval should be applied to Radio Research Laboratory (RRL)
2) - In case appication for test is submitted to RRL, No additional required documents are necessary.